Ok, I really love the snow!

Ok Ok, I'm sure you are sick of reading about fabulous events in the snow... but I can't get enough. Maybe next week i'll do an entire series on summer weddings...because I know the thought of reading about the warm sun, waves and kickin' details of a summer wedding at the beach would surely warm you up. Personally, the thought that we are already mid-way into February is more than exciting...my heart is all a flutter thinking about all of our spring weddings, because I know they will be here before we know it!

Here's the truth...I was looking through the archives of one of my favorite blogs, Snippit & Ink for inspiration today and I found a beautiful Snow White, Silver Ice and Royal Blue inspiration board and I knew I just had to share...


Here's another thing. The way that Virginia Weather is going right now, I think we should all go to DC (they have 30 inches of snow right now) and build our own ice hotel. I have always dreamed of planning a wedding in an entire chapel made out of ice... Come on look how dreamy this is:



1 comment:

Unknown said...

The Ice hotel wuld be just fabulous!

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Blogger Template by A Creative Bride