Fashion Week: Everything Garters!!

Welcome back to day 2 of Fashion Week at Antonia Christianson Events. As your go to girl for all things weddings I thought it was important to introduce you to wedding related fashion items that you might not know about. Yesterday was awesome shoes, and today are a sexy little unmentionable...called a GARTER!

I'd like to introduce you to Julianne Smith the "Garter Girl". Julianne is quickly becoming known as the "it girl" in garter creations. It sounds silly I know, but I do have a number of clients that want something completely out of the box when it comes to their bridal garter, and before I found Julianne I didn't know where to send them. Julianne and her garters have been featured everywhere from Martha Stewart Weddings to Southern Weddings Magazine, From the Lifetime Channel's "Get Married" to the "Today Show".

Whether you want a total custom creation or a simple garter with elegance Julianne can help.

Garter Images from Julianne Smith

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thank you so much for posting about my stylish wedding garters!

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Blogger Template by A Creative Bride