Jason & Tanya... Engaged!

I love to see friends happy! In Love! And Obviously Meant for Each Other! My husband and I are good friends with a fine fellow named Jason...and Jason is now getting married to a beautiful lady named Tanya. Their wedding is only a few weeks away but they recently spent the afternoon with Dee Akright enjoying each other and capturing their love forever through their fabulous engagement pictures.

I have always heard amazing things about Dee Akright but have not yet had the opportunity to work with her. All of that is about to change as Antonia Christianson Events and Dee Akright Photography will spend a brisk Sunday evening together in November as the Dynamic Duo.

I love Tanya's vintage look...and the way she makes Jason feel...it's obvious they are in love the way they look at each other.



No comments:

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Blogger Template by A Creative Bride