Customizable Everything!

I have mentioned my client and good friend Mary Paige quite a few times in the past and today...i'm going to mention her again! Mary Paige is an amazing graphic designer and a super cool chic. She is the design pro behind my blog and my new FAVORITE save the dates. Mary Paige is known for her complete custom design work from blogs, to save the dates, to complete custom bridal websites...well really, she can do anything (and she's darn good at it). Here are a few great images of the amazing work she does.

First, her save the dates! MP and Mr. L live in Atlanta now and are getting married here in Virginia (on the coast) next June...So what are her save the dates? Coasters that say "Join us on the Coast," So cute right?? Oh yes, with a beautiful image from James Christianson Photography.

Next...Here are a few images from an invitation suite that MP did for a friend...
 And of course...my beautiful blog that MP created custom for me! (which I love)

THANKS MP!

No comments:

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Blogger Template by A Creative Bride