Meg & Jon

I told you I'd be posting more Scott Hayne photos really soon...and as promised...here you go.

The couple pictured are very near and dear to my heart. Meg's older sister Melanie is my best friend, sorority sister, college roommate and maid of honor and her mom Debbie is my floral partner in every event that I do. The entire Pence family is extremely close to mine so I feel as though I have watched Meg grown over these last 9 years into a beautiful woman. Meg and Jon are pretty incredible to watch, they are definitely in love and have such a spark. I have been anxiously waiting for these images since Scott shot them last week and I am very proud to show you some more of his phenomenal work.

Meg & Jon: I love you both and can't wait to watch you become man and wife! Only a few more months and all your wishes will come to fruition.





No comments:

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Blogger Template by A Creative Bride