Twitter

As many of you know I am far from technically savvy...but I really do enjoy stalking my fellow wedding professionals, clients, friends...etc. With that said...I'm going to try my hand at a cool little invention called twitter.

Incase you live under a rock (like I did until the last few weeks) twitter is a website that allows you to log your day...or the things you do throughout the day through texting, instant messaging or logging into the twitter.com site. I can then write a short message about what i'm doing...which is super cool on event day. It's almost like a football play by play.

So, I guess what i'm saying is you now can follow me throughout the day to see why I am always on the run...

No comments:

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Blogger Template by A Creative Bride