Precious & Jovan

I had the pleasure of working with Precious and Jovan Barajic a few weeks back and recently received some photos of their big day. I first met Precious and 2 of her bridesmaids quite a few months ago and instantly loved her sense of humor and love for Jovan.

The Barajic's were married in a small ceremony quite some time ago and wanted to have a "Wedding & Reception" so their families could get together and celebrate their love. Their families could not be any more different...yet so much the same. All with a great sense of family, of humor and of love for their children joining their two diverse worlds.

I had the pleasure of working with Debbie Pence (my favorite florist), Wade Studios and one of my assistants Scotti-Jean (who by the way is a natural).

Mike Wade sent me a few of his favorite images:







No comments:

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Blogger Template by A Creative Bride