Stephanie and Mike

We were at the fabulous Lesner Inn last night for the wedding of Stephanie and Mike. While the weather was cold and windy (to say the least) this event went off without a hitch...Kate and Tracy from the Lesner Inn made sure that the food and back of the house ran smoothly while we took care of everything out front. The decor was an awesome "Autumn Theme" with pumpkins, mums and a fun candy bar. Jay from Astro kept the night moving along smoothly...and the food was "Oh SO YUMMY!"...

The flowers were simple and pretty by "Flowers by Baxter". I think the final touch was the great "Apple and Spice" flavored wedding cake. I have posted some amatuer...very amatuer...pictures from my camera and I am looking forward to getting some great shots from their photographer soon.

I look forward to planning the brides sister (and my sorority sister) Christy's wedding in the near future! aoe Christy!



Mr. & Mrs. Mike Langevin:

A table shot...simple but elegant: Their pretty (and yummy )cake: The autumn themed candy bar stocked with great candy and cute terracota pots. A definite hit!



My sorority sisters: Nicole, Kerri and Christy. Nicole, we can't wait to plan your big day next September!


1 comment:

Christie said...

Missy you did a phenomenal job both helping to plan and executing Steph and Mike's big day. We all talked about how wonderful it was to have you as our coordinator. You know that I will recommend you to anyone that I know. We really did not have to worry about a thing and that allowed us to enjoy the entire wedding. Thanks for giving Gervan your card (although it may be years before he uses it).

Once again I want to thank you for everything!

AOE
Christie

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Blogger Template by A Creative Bride