Inspiration Week: Ever After Honeymoons

Today is Day 2 of our inspiration week, and fun in the sun always inspires us so we want to introduce you to Katie Frederick, founder of Ever After Honeymoons. Katie serves her clients by planning their dream honeymoon. They have been featured in magazines and blogs such as: destination i do. , Martha Stewart WEDDINGS , Utterly Engaged Blog , Smitten online magazine , Exquisite Weddings Magazine and many more!


1. What was your inspiration in the creation of Ever After Honeymoons?
It should come as no surprise that I love to travel.  I also really love the planning process that comes along with traveling.  I started out doing general travel planning, and then planned a few honeymoons for clients and absolutely loved it!  So I quickly decided to specialize in honeymoon planning.  I really enjoy helping clients with such an exciting trip, and it is so rewarding to hear what an amazing time they had once they return.

2. Where is an unexpected place, that you have found new inspiration for furthering the vision of Ever After Honeymoons?
Pinterest!  I have had a few brides send me links to their Pinterest accounts recently.  Even if they don’t have any travel images, it helps me to get an idea of their style and interests.  This definitely helps me to recommend destinations and hotels that fit with their aesthetic.

3. What is one piece of advice you would give to a bride looking for inspiration for the perfect Honeymoon?
A lot of couples get really overwhelmed with the amount of possible destinations for their honeymoon.  Endless Google searches and suggestions from friends only add to that feeling!  When couples are feeling this way, I encourage them to talk about what a perfect day on their honeymoon would be like. This will really help them narrow down the type of experiences they would like to have, which will make picking a destination much easier. Most couples don’t know where they want to go when they contact me, so by knowing more about the experiences they want definitely helps me to make great recommendations for them.






No comments:

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Blogger Template by A Creative Bride