Wedding Pros Wed! Ashley Barnett and Jeremy Mitchell

Today's post is a little different...Today I am going to share with you a fun video of two dear friends of mine, Jeremy Mitchell and Ashley Barnett. Both of these amazing vendors are friends of mine outside of the wedding world and dear colleagues inside of our little wedding bubble. A few weeks back when Ashley and Jeremy were at their annual photography conference in Las Vegas I saw a random status on Facebook from Jen (Ashley's partner) about being a bridesmaid...and I immediately knew that something amazing was going to happen. I knew that Jeremy had popped the question to Ashley and they were going to be married...boy was I ever right! Within 36 hours at this world renowned photography conference two of my dearest friends would be engaged and married (at the cutest pop up chapel ever!). The text messages between Ashley and I immediately started, and while I am sad that I was not able to be there in person, I feel blessed that they were surrounded by some of the most amazing photography and cinematography minds in our nation and around the world...how else would we have received this awesome video? Thank You Stillmotion!

Ashley and Jeremy, Thank you for sharing this day with us...and for allowing us to help guide you through planning "the big wedding" in 2013! Team ACE Loves you both!



a pop-up wedding // Ashley + Jeremy in Vegas from stillmotion on Vimeo.

No comments:

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Blogger Template by A Creative Bride