Laura and Matt...A great way to end the season!

I had been looking forward to the wedding of Laura and Matt for nearly a year since our first meeting at a random coffee shop in Virginia. Laura has amazing taste, a handsome groom and a wedding/reception location to die for. Not to mention she knew my husband in her teen years and he told me how much of a blast her and her sister Michele were. I was honored to help guide them along the wedding planning process and look forward to watching them as their love grows.

This event could not have run so seamlessly if it weren't for her amazing vendor choices: Bloom the Art of Flowers, Patti Cakes, Cuisine and Company, the one and only DJ Rodney Charles, Digital Dreammakers and of course Sam Hughes.

My favorite memory of the night: Laura and Matt did not want to "hide" while their bridal party was introduced...so instead, they stood at the top of the steps of the Chrysler while all of their loved ones entered below through the arch. It really showed me how excited they were to get the party started.

This might be my favorite bride and groom shot of the year...Beautiful composition, Amazing Couple, Impeccable Taste...It just works!

No comments:

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Blogger Template by A Creative Bride