A Beautiful Fall Engagement Session...

I know I gush about my clients in almost every post...but I really do love my clients. I met AnneMarie and Russell randomly at the Chrysler Musuem of Art when they were there for a site visit and after much banter back and forth I found out that this fun couple was getting married 10 years to the day they started dating. I LOVE THAT! I have had quite a few couples with long engagments this year, but I love that AnneMarie and Russ decided to tie the knot on such a happy day!


This sweet couple met while attending college at North Carolina Wesleyan so what better place to get their engagement pictures taken then where their love blossomed? Amazing (truly amazing) photographer Lissa Hatcher spent the day with them at their alma mater and here is a sneak peak of their great images:

No comments:

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Blogger Template by A Creative Bride