2009: A Year in Review

Where should I start? 2009 was an amazing year! I shared another year with my fabulous husband and 2 beautiful boys...I left corporate America, moved into a kick butt new studio and planned more events than ever before. I brought on a few new key players to our staff because I realized that my number one girl Kelly and I couldn't continue to do everything by ourselves. First, came Leila...she is someone you never see, but without her I would not be the planner/business owner I am today. She helps me raise the bar daily and I feel truly indebted to her! Next, I brought on Rachel for extra office and event staffing (and she fit in IMMEDIATELY!) she was definitely the missing piece to our puzzle. Finally, came my girl Alison! I actually coached Alison on her high school cheer squad and she has since become and amazing graphic artist, all custom stationery lies in her hands! In a few short weeks there will be one more key member added to our team, Lindsey! Lindsey will be interning with us during her spring and summer semesters...She is the sister of a former groom, a ridiculous volleyball player, and rising senior at Virginia Wesleyan College. I was blessed in 2009 to cultivate friendships in the event world that I am truly in awe of and I only hope to grow those friendships stronger throughout the new year!


2009 was fabulous...but I can't wait to see what 2010 holds! I am working with vendors that I have wanted to work with for years...New photographers, Fabulous new venues, Phenomenally talented florists/designers and amazing couples! We have a few things in the works that we can't wait to share with you in the beginning months of 2010. Life is good, business is better...my blessings are uncountable.

Now...a few of my favorite images from 2009 (i said, just a few) :

Thank you: James Christianson Photography, Scott Hayne Photography, David Schwartz Photography, Womble Photography, Dee Akright Photographers, Sam Hughes and Kelly Lee.

No comments:

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Blogger Template by A Creative Bride