PPA Photoshoot for the FABULOUS Lissa Hatcher

Over the past few months I have become great friends with the multi-talented Photographer Lissa Hatcher. Lissa is an amazing photographer with such an edgy vibe to her work...she is well known across the nation and I was more than honored when she asked me to help her with a class she was teaching. I was really excited when Lissa told me her "vision" and I was ready and willing to help make everything come together.

I love the vibe of this image...very much like my own life. Everything is always flying around me and no matter what I try to stay as calm and collected as possible. Thank You Lissa!


I had so much fun doing this shoot with Lissa in the cold and rain and a few of my friends: Travis and Charlie from Pike Media Resource, my handsome Hubby James of James Christianson Photography, Char with Char's Floral Design...my beautiful babies and my good friend and former client Cassandra.

No comments:

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Blogger Template by A Creative Bride