Jason & Tanya: A Vintage Inspired Virginia Beach Wedding

My friends Jason and Tanya tied the knot this past weekend at the Lesner Inn and let me start off by saying this...There was good times to be had by all!  My husband and Jason have been friends for many years so I knew how fun and great his friends were but I hadn't really met that many of Tanya's friends before the big day. I loved their style! They all reminded me of 40's pin-up girls!

Jason & Tanya's sunset wedding ceremony was beautiful. There was obviously an overwhelming amount of love shown as the couple had known each other since grade school. And the reception was unique and one of a kind. Their black and white damask runners were accented with "trees" made of black curly willow that held up pictures of the bride, her groom, their pets and friends. Danny Gray from Astro kept the crowd happy with his great mix of music, Dee Akright captured the couple beautifully and Kate from the Lesner Inn made our guests fat and happy with their fabulous food.

Here are a few images to get a feel for the Meehan's big day:

So Sassy They Are...
I loved Tanya's Twist on a Birdcage Veil...
Her Hankie...
Their centerpeices...they varied in height but all had images. A great DIY wedding moment...
In lieu of cards...That's a picture of their dog! Completely custom created by my staff...
Love this wedding present! Jason bought Tanya a Tiffany Necklace; It's a key to his heart!...
A friend let them use their car...A perfect end to their evening...
Our mutual friend Stephanie made their cake and it was DELICIOUS! ...
This shot was a request from me...It was definitely their style and it worked awesome with the carpet...
Here We Are. (L to R) Kelly Motley, Danny Gray (from Astro), Antonia Christianson and Rachel Paige!

We hope you enjoy your honeymoon in Punta Cana!!

No comments:

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Blogger Template by A Creative Bride