Virginia and Mark:Virginia Engagement Session

I told you we'd get back into the proverbial swing of things once our event season slowed down a bit...so here it is, another great engagement session from our clients Virginia and Mark. I love sharing my clients with our readers for a few reasons; There is some amazing photography talent on the East Coast and my clients are beautiful, funny, witty and classic.

Virginia and Mark aren't getting married until November 2011 but these pictures are so fun I had to share them now. These great images are not from the same photographer that is shooting their wedding...but I love how elated they look in all of these images, and of course you know I love her YELLOW DRESS!

Thank you Dave White of Wildcard Photography in Miami. Virginia and Mark look like models!!





No comments:

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Blogger Template by A Creative Bride