Lindsey! Have you met my amazing assistant?

Antonia Christianson Events is ever growing (which is amazing) and we have a kick-butt staff to help handle the crazy life of a wedding planning firm...I'm sure you all have heard enough about my staff and probably even seen a few pictures but I thought i'd share a few new images of my office manager/billing coordinator/good friend Lindsey.

I have known Lindsey's family for quite a few years now and was honored to offer Lindsey an internship this past year...Lindsey caught on so fast and our clients loved her so much that we soon offered her a job in the studio all the time. Lindsey is a rising senior at Virginia Wesleyan College, captain of their women's volleyball team and all around amazing guru of keeping me on track (which is a task all in itself).

Lindsey needed a few images for a project so my hubby James took just a few shots for her.

They turned out beautifully and I just had to share...here she is!



of course...please leave comments on each and every post to let us know what you think!

No comments:

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Blogger Template by A Creative Bride