Ryan & Mike...a Playful Engagement

I always love to plan events for loved ones...but it can make the life of a planner more than stressful. We have enough pressure planning for clients that we have no relationship with before the planning process begins, imagine how much more stress is involved if you expect to keep the relationship you have before the wedding...after the wedding. STRESS!

One of those such loved clients is Ryan and Mike. Ryan is one of the best friends of my sister Marci (who also happens to be a bridesmaid) and I absolutely love them! Ryan and Mike are obviously in love, have an amazing playful relationship and are always a JOY to have around.

When they were searching for their wedding photographer I knew that not just anyone would do the job. I wanted to recommend someone that would capture their aura...and understand the spunky relationship that they have. I think we found the right gal in Lissa Hatcher.

What do you think?
And my absolute favorite from the shoot...it screams RYAN & MIKE!


 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Blogger Template by A Creative Bride