Getting to know Mary Paige and Nick

I have introduced you to Mary Paige and Nick a few times throughout the last year...but never like this! Mary Paige is an Alpha Phi (just like me), a cheer coach (just like I was) and proud Virginia Girl (again, like me)...we hit it off the very first time we met and we have since become good friends. I often forget that we met in a client/vendor meeting! This June, I will finally watch my good friend get married, to a hilarious yet sweet man,while surrounded by her friends and family and our sisters in Alpha Phi. I'm more than excited!

MP sent me this great video that their best man and video genius John Grubb made for them to kind of chronicle their lives together thus far. John and his partner Craig Vogel started "Your Legacy Video" a few years back in Atlanta and I love the product they offer. One of their wedding video packages includes this great "Bride & Groom" video seen below.

I cannot wait to show you all of the details to their June wedding in a few short months...which will be shot by none other than my other half James Christianson.



Nick and Mary Paige - Wedding Story from Mary Paige on Vimeo.

No comments:

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Blogger Template by A Creative Bride