Mandi & Kevin at the Chrysler

I thought I'd take a quick second to show another beautiful Chrysler wedding before I set out with my mobile offices for the west coast. I met Mandi and Kevin about 10 months ago at their restaurant TheBierGarden and we instantly hit it off! I loved the simpleness of their yellow and white wedding! The Osfolks are always a blast to be around and I look forward to continue our relationship as friends...not clients.

A shout out to our vendors...My good friend and super fun photographer Beau Womble, always amazing flowers by Debbie Pence, a sweet little cake by The Custom Cake Shoppe and of course Cuisine & Co!
Check out these event pictures in no particular order...







Mandi's Dad...and his mint condition Vintage Chevy...Yes, it's available for rent.


My Favorite Garter Removal Picture Ever...














The Entire Event Team: from left to right: Beau Womble, Debbie Pence, Merissa Pence, Mandi Osfolk, Kelly Motley, Kevin Osfolk, Rachel Paige, Missy Christianson and James Christianson

No comments:

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Blogger Template by A Creative Bride