Mary Paige & Nick: A Quick Pic

A few months back I had the honor of meeting Mary Paige (we call her MP) and her mother while she was in town visiting from Atlanta. MP and I immediately hit it off, she is a fellow Alpha Phi (which I LOVE), a southern girl with a great style, an amazing Graphic Designer (You can thank her for my FABULOUS blog) and she is hysterically funny. I was sneaking a peak at her super cute wedding website that her and Nick created themselves when I came across a few pictures of them on a little photo shoot at their first date location. I'm going to blog more about MP in the coming weeks and the wedding services that she offers...but today, I thought I'd show a cute picture.



Now Introducing: Mary Paige and Nick
Image courtesy of Photosynthesis Studios

No comments:

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Blogger Template by A Creative Bride