Bay Creek Marina

A few months ago I head the pleasure of visiting BayCreek Marina on the Eastern Shore of Virginia with my client Mandy, my best friend Melanie, her fiancee Beau Womble (the great photographer behind these pictures) and Debbie Pence, a great florist and MOB. We knew that Mandy would definitely be getting married at the resort but Melanie and Beau were along at the beginning of their wedding venue search.

I had been looking forward to visiting the marina and checking out their reception venue/restaurant called "Aqua". There is definitely a cool vibe about this place, lots of water, beautiful "beachy homes" and an award winning golf course...oh, and did I mention their wonderfully long pier that is perfect for wedding ceremonies.

Below are some shots of Bay Creek and "meeting time"... I am really looking forward to both of these fall weddings that are quickly approaching.

Debbie Pence, Mandy and I discussing flowers:



They are going to have a 250+ foot aisle runner...we were discussing its ending point:

This great room is upstairs from "Aqua", perfect for smaller receptions, rehearsal dinners or showers with a great view:
"Aqua" the restaurant and reception venue at Bay Creek:


No comments:

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Blogger Template by A Creative Bride