Media: Virginia Beach Engagement Session featured on bridal blog

Let me first start off by saying that my husband and his partners are amazingly talented at what they do...and I am truly inspired and impressed by Trivium Studio each and every time I work with them. The comments and feedback that they receive from local and national vendors/clients/media/blogs,etc. always inspire me and make me proud of their hard work and dedication. With that said...These pictures will not let you down!

A few months back we had the opportunity to create a fun engagement session for our clients Tori and Ryan. I had the idea for this session quite some time ago, but I had to find the perfect couple that was willing and able to let us kind of take over their session and trust in our design vision. Tori and Ryan were absolutely perfect and I think Tori fell in love with the idea as much as I had. Tori is a bit of a DIY bride and the idea of crafting for her really helped spark my imagination. The theme we picked was "you are every minute of my ever day..." it's a sign that I've had on my design studio desk for quite some time now and I thought it would be a fun one to design a shoot around. The first thing that popped into my head was vintage watches/clocks and hour glasses etc...so that is the first thing we incorporated. To play on the "time theme" we also created custom flags that integrated the important dates in their relationship...while I couldn't include every "moment" into the shoot, I picked the most pertinent details to their engagement story.  I really love how this shoot turned out...and I am more than honored to say that the very well known wedding blog Wedding Chicks thought this engagement session was the perfect fit for their website. You can see the post here or check out some more images below that you might not have seen on the original post.

I really want to thank Lawson Hall for letting us use their incredible venue as the background of our shoot. If you don't know what Lawson Hall is, and you are looking for the perfect wedding venue for your big day please take the time to check it out. It's 320 years of history and heritage in Virginia Beach that is fabulous! We love it...and know you will too!


Let us know what you think!



 The shot below reminds me of Gone with the Wind for some reason. 

  My team and I even made these custom cupcake holders for our Shockley Sweet Shoppes cupcakes.  
 OH yeah, and these adorable custom flags. 


No comments:

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Blogger Template by A Creative Bride