Christine and Vinny: A Chrysler Museum Wedding

In March I posted the fabulous engagement images of Vinny and Christine in and around downtown Norfolk. I loved the wedding images below and was honored to be a part of their big day at the Chrysler Museum of Art last month. Their wedding was a blast to say the least...and the ACE Team encountered quite a few "firsts" on their wedding day. But before we get to those fun stories...let me tell you a bit about their vendors.

The bride's gown was from the always amazing Pure English Bridal, her makeup was done by Kim Wadsworth and her hair was styled by Carly at Salon Oh!. Her magnificent bouquet was created by Daevid at Daevids of Norfolk as were all of her wedding flowers. To say that her flowers were perfect would possibly be an understatement...when Christine saw her bouquet she kept saying "I'm obsessed with this" and it surely was beautiful! Cuisine and Company hit a home run with their food (as always) and their timeless cake was made by Incredible Edibles. Event Lighting was designed by the always fun Blue Steel Pro lighting and their DJ was a friend from New York (VJ Entertainment) that definitely knew how to party.

After each wedding I always try and post my favorite memory from the day so today is not different: For this event I have a few. 1. Vinny has 5 brothers and they were all HILARIOUS! Like, seriously hilarious. I was in stitches all night! 2. Christine was breathtaking as she walked down the back steps of the Chrysler to greet her groom. At Every wedding I have the opportunity to help place my brides' gowns so their trains are perfect as they walked down the aisle, and I always grab a sneak of the groom before she begins her decent down the aisle. Vinny looked so dapper in his bow tie (I wish more grooms stuck with this traditional detail) and they were both obviously in love! 3. Vinny might have been crowd surfing during the reception...this was first for us, but from a hysterical new yorker with 5 brothers, I wouldn't have expected anything different.

Now for the amazing pictures! (thanks Hayne Photographers):

No comments:

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Blogger Template by A Creative Bride