Uniquely Yours Bridal Showcase: Recap

I know, I know...I'm a week behind but I wanted to post a few images of the Uniquely Yours Bridal Showcase held last Sunday at the Marriott Waterside Hotel. This annual showcase which benefits Susan G. Komen for the Cure (my favorite non-profit) had over 3000 guests in attendance and raised over $6,000.

Since Antonia Christianson Events is known for planning, designing, and coordinating weddings it is always imperative for us to call on the vendors that help us create breathtaking events week after week at the bridal shows we attend. (and this event was no different). We showcased images from James Christianson Photography, Stationery from RSVP, Bouquets from Fluttering Flowers and a beautiful centerpiece from Daevid's. We also spruced up our tables with linens from Distinctive Event Rentals and a beautiful cake that usually graces our conference room from the ever talented Patti Cakes.

Let's start out our pictures with a few of our favorite vendors. Remember, we took these images quickly with our non-professional cameras, so we apologize for the quality.

Meet Ms. Mia Byrd from the Chrysler Museum of Art. Notice her floral arrangement (which we love!). I think she made it herself. Such a multi-talented event pro!

These crazy guys make up half of the team at Arch Entertainment and the ever talented photographer Justin Hankins. Rodney Charles and one of his team members are in black. Justin is in white.
I wish I had a better image of the fabulous work at my pal Daevid's booth. His work is phenomenal...and his booth was OUT OF THIS WORLD!
Who doesn't love a beautiful black and white image? And no one does them better than the one and only David Schwartz. (as you can see!). Here I am with David and one of his beautiful brides from last year.
This quick shot definitely doesn't do Patti Cakes' booth any justice... but trust me when I say her cakes are phenomenal and there was at least a 20 minute wait to taste her cakes the entire show.

Now, here is a bit of insight into the Antonia Christianson Events booth:
Here is a small mock table with a beautiful arrangement from my good friend Daevid. This was definitely a "statement" piece.
My beautiful office cake. I LOVE THIS THING!!! Thanks Emily Patti from Patti Cakes, Inc.
"In Lieu Of" cards from RSVP Stationery.
Technically this image should be in the "vendor images"... Let me introduce you to the fabulous James Christianson of James Christianson Photography (aka my handsome hubby). He wasn't there for his business this time...he was there to help me set up. Notice his beautiful images in the background.
Instead of brochures this year, I decided to call on my good friends from RSVP Stationery to create wedding programs that included my information in them. They were an absolute hit!
This image usually graces the walls of my studio and is taken by James Christianson Photography...but our good friend Kelly Lee also gave us a proof book of one of our beautiful Chrysler Weddings from this year.
We always love to have items in our booth that brides can pick up and talk about. This year these items were beautiful bouquets created by Debbie Pence of Fluttering Flowers.
Finally! My team! (minus Rachel). Lindsey (our intern), Myself, and Kelly. Without them I'd be nothing.

No comments:

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Blogger Template by A Creative Bride