Laura & Matt: A Garden Shoot

First let me say, I am BLESSED to have beautiful clients that have a great eye for amazing photographers that are able to capture love from behind the lens. Laura and Matt came to me quite some time ago to get a little help with their upcoming nuptials at Sacred Heart and The Chrysler Museum of Art. Laura and I hit it off immediately, we sat and talked for hours and realized that she knew my husband and they had actually worked together for quite some time a few (or many) years ago. I was excited to hear that this gorgeous couple had picked a photographer that I have been dying to work with: Sam Hughes. Check out a few of their engagement pictures below to see why we were so excited to work with both our clients and this great photographer:





No comments:

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Blogger Template by A Creative Bride