Jerri & Shaka: Hampton Roads Convention Center

For the past year I have been working with my clients Jerri & Shaka on planning their big day with the help of Jerri's mom Marianne. I knew when we met that this couple would definitely make for beautiful pictures! The ceremony happened at the Historic Fort Monroe Gazebo with cocktails and a reception immediately following at the Hampton Roads Convention Center. I felt right at home with the couples friends and family as Jerri's Sorority Sisters took the dance floor to serenade her much as my sisters did for me on my wedding day. Danny Gray with Astro Disc Jockey's kept this dancing crowd on their feet all night, Emily Patti with PattiCakes, INC created their one of a kind wedding cake that had all of the guests talking and of course...these beautiful pictures below are from our good friends and amazing photographers Scott Hayne Photography.









Our team from left to right: DJ: Danny Gray, My Staff: Scotti, Kelly and Myself, Our Couple, Photographers: Adina & Scott Hayne.

1 comment:

Jerri Smith said...

Missy,
Thank you from the bottom of my heart for all that you did before and on our special day! We were able to truly enjoy each other and our day because of all that you did! You are the best, thanks again!
Mrs. Smith :)

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Blogger Template by A Creative Bride