A sneak peek: Rachel Gets Married

I am so very behind in posting for weddings...but one of my fabulous assistants got married this past weekend and I have to share just one fun photo of their wedding. They got married in beautiful Cape Charles, VA at the Bay Creek Resort. The weather was perfect, the bride was perfect...the details were, well, perfect. I don't want to share too much as we'll post a proper run down of the big event in the coming weeks...but for now here is an image that my pal and amazing photographer David Schwartz shot of Rachel and I after the ceremony.

I also want to mention briefly the other wedding vendors that made this particular image possible...Daevid for the beautiful bouquet, Maya for this fabulous dress, Rachel for her impeccable taste and of course David Schwartz for his artistic ability.

We were headed down to the beach for pictures at sunset...


No comments:

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Blogger Template by A Creative Bride