Babies Galore!

Baby News Surrounds me...in both my personal and business lives. I have quite frequently in the last few months received numerous phone calls and emails from clients excited to share their new baby news and all of this excitement is overwhelming. I thought I'd show a few images of my cute couples that are now even cuter parents.
Mr. & Mrs. Brett Schadle:

Mr. & Mrs. Thomas Platt:

Mr. & Mrs. Brandon Stokes: (who also happens to be a friend of mine for the past 12 years or so). And the newest members of the "Parent Club"...they welcomed baby Brody Lee last night.
And Of Course...2 more loved ones that received amazing adoption news on the SAME day! My Sister & Brother-in-law and the soon to be official adoption of my newest nephew... And one of my very (VERY) favorite special event musicians received a beautiful new baby girl as well.


Photos from Del Haven Studios, Keith Cephus Photography, James Christianson Photography

No comments:

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Blogger Template by A Creative Bride