Leah & Tom Part 2

Let me first say...Thank You Keith Cephus for these amazing pictures! I first met Leah through my good friend Ashley Neronski from All The Rage, Virginia Beach, where Leah purchased this beautiful Maggie Sottero wedding gown. We had about 6 months to plan this great event at the Chrysler and thank goodness Mia Byrd, Event Coordinator at the museum, had a sunday date available. Without the help of all our vendors this wedding would not have ran as beautifully as it did. Gloria from Cuisine & Co helped create the menu, my friend Danny Gray from Astro DJ's kept the guests moving all night, Char from Char's Floral Design created the flowers, Stephanie from Sweet Dreams by Stephanie created the delicious cake and Vince Zentner, harpist, played both the service and cocktail hour which was an absolute hit! And of course...the night could not have been finished off any better than with a grand exit from Rich owner/driver of the Unique Car Service...I would also like to say a special THANK YOU to Glenn with Premier Limo.

Kelly and I had a blast orchestrating this great day and I can not wait to hear all about the honeymoon trip to Hawaii! I miss you already Leah!
























No comments:

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Blogger Template by A Creative Bride