Official Wedding Season

Tonight marks the first event of the 2008 wedding season...and boy am I excited. And Ready! I have had everything packed up since Wednesday just waiting for the rehearsal and wedding to come. This wedding is definitely a culmination of many great minds.

I have had the great opportunity to work with quite a few old friends while planning for the 2008 wedding season and I am already deeply entrenched in the 2009 season. Being a born and raised beach girl really helps in this business. I know this town (and it's surrounding areas), vendors, locations and "hidden secrets" like the back of my hand.

I'm off to a wedding rehearsal...but i'll post notes and pictures from this weekends exciting events soon.

No comments:

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Blogger Template by A Creative Bride